A variety of resources are available to GPMB students including a molecular core facility, a large collection of preserved fishes and invertebrates, an extensive marine research library and a small fleet of boats.
The combined resources of all the federal and state marine labs located at the Fort Johnson Marine Science Center are too extensive to include here. Below is a short list of some of the resources available through the Grice Marine Lab and the College of Charleston.
Click on each link to view each resource in detail:
- Aquarium Room ⁄ Wet Lab
- Boats ⁄ Kayaks
- Computer Lab
- Fish and Invertebrate Collection
- Marine Resources Library (located at MRRI/SCDNR)
- Addlestone Library (located at the College of Charleston main campus)
- Molecular Core Facility
- Residence at Grice
- Workshop Procedures
- Marine Biology Graduate Student Association (MBGSA)
- Graduate Student Association (University of Charleston, SC)
- Academic Calendar